Jens Holm invites the European Left to discuss the transition to sustainable transport: how can topics as diverse as the digital revolution, the climate crisis, the future of our cities and global value chains be integrated in one discussion?
Please find the ePaper on the left/below (mobile version) in ‘Documents’ (English, PDF).
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Preface by Roland Kulke
1. Get rid of cheap fossil fuels
2. Modal shift – from road to rail
3. Solve transport crisis in our cities
4. Free public transport – from utopia to reality
5. Who defines “mobility”?
6. Self-driving cars – from problem to solution