Risks of war, climate, social and democratic crisis. What are the paths and prospects for the alternative? Watch the full recording of the webinar.
This debate takes place on the 20th anniversary of the 2001 Genoa mobilisation days and aims to take a look at the prospects for the alternative here and now.
Twenty years of the “victories” of neoliberal globalisation have led to an unparalleled catastrophe in which the risks of war merge with the climatic, social, and democratic crisis. In this context in which the alternative of socialism or barbarism returns, what are the paths and prospects for the alternative? Which social actors can be leveraged, which are the immediate objectives and the concrete paths to follow?
Friday, 16 July 2021
French, English and Italian.
- Vittorio Agnoletto, former spokesperson of the Genoa Social Forum
- Katerina Anastasiou, transform! europe
- Judith Dellheim, Rosa-Luxemburg-Foundation
- Marisa Matias, Secretariat of the Party of the European Left, MEP
- Riccardo Petrella, Professor Emeritus, University of Leuven
- Paolo Ferrero, Vice-President of the Party of the European Left