Workshop organized by transform! europe and transform! Italia in collaboration with GUE/NGL, Cercare Ancora, Altramente and the University of Camerino.
On fights, experiences of work and production, social networks, as well as institutional aspects and considerations.
transform! europe is following the definition of the Commons and social movements related to it. A first meeting was held in Paris on the subject of Common Good also as a space of social reappropriation.
In this context the workshop opens a space of reflection on the theme of self-management of workers in factories and workplaces, which will develop its own process of analysis and initiative.
See also: www.altramente.org
Friday, 12 June
10:30 Opening Session
- Fausto Bertinotti: Self-management and capitalist restructuring
- Pierre Dardot: Self-management, social reappropriation and Commons
- Claudio Tognonato: The Argentinian experience
- Camerino University: The legal aspect of self-management in Italy
11:30 Coffee break
11:45 Session 2: Relations from France, Greece, Slovenia, Spain
13:30 Lunch break – buffet
14:30 Session 3
- Gianni Rinaldini (Fiom): Self-management, workers’ consciousness and social coalition
- Aloscia Castronovo: The new form of social reappropriation
- Alberto Zevi: The Italian experience with the Marcora’s law
- Eleonora Forenza (GUE/NGL): The Commons in the European Parliament
- Contributions on network, aspects of the organization of work, relationship with the territories, relationship with institutions and legislative systems
19:00 Concluding session
Saturday, 13 June
10:00 Discussion on the course and the initiative in October, presentation and discussion on a European project for self-management
13:30 Concluding session