Join us in Vienna! transform! europe is looking for support as an Office Coordinator for 12 hours per week, starting 1 November.
transform! europe is a network of European organisations engaged in the fields of political education and critical scientific analysis. It is the recognised political foundation of the Party of the European Left (EL).
We are a research and educational institution that facilitates dialogue among political activists, trade unionists, social movements, NGOs, and scientists.
We are currently seeking to expand our coordination office located in Vienna.
|Gross Salary:||EUR 953,- for 12 hours|
|Opportunity for Expansion:||Possibility of increased hours and responsibilities starting from February 2024|
|Start Date:||November 1st, 2023|
|Trial Period:||1 month, with accompanying training|
|Work Location:||Vienna, 1040; 2 days in-office|
|Deadline for applications:||October 15th, 2023|
As a member of our team, you play a crucial role in maintaining the efficient operation of our office and handling various administrative and organisational tasks.
Backoffice Organisation and Online Office Management:
- Manage mail correspondence and calendar
- Coordinate office supply order
- Serve as a contact point for IT administrators
- Setting up and providing technical support for online meetings
- Organise pivotal events (e.g., board conclave, members’ meetings) in Vienna
- Handle logistics such as venue selection, hotel arrangements, catering etc.
- Extend support to member organisations if meetings occur in other cities
Finances and Controlling Support:
- Review travel expense reports according to “second set of eyes principle”
- Support in project accounting (checking project documents for completeness)
- Office Team-Meeting Participation (monthly)
Participation in office team meetings (monthly)
- Demonstrated expertise in office organisation (both online and offline) and event coordination
- Proficient in electronic data processing and office software
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially Excel, also Word, Outlook)
- Experience with Zoom; familiarity with WordPress is advantageous
- Fluent in English and German; proficiency in other languages is a plus
Please submit your application and CV by October 15 to: